1. We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
2. Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
3. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
4. We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together.
5. Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.
6. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
7. I hold it true, whatever befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
Lord Alfred Tennyson
8. Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
9. Love feels no burden, regards not labors, strives toward more than it attains, argues not of impossibility, since it believes that it may and can do all things. Therefore it avails for all things, and fulfils and accomplishes much where one not a lover falls and lies helpless.
10. If ever two were one, then surely we. If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
Copyright © 2002-2013 1-Love-Quotes.com